The Future Of Sustainability
"Life is short. Don't waste a lot of time if you are not following your passion. Go find it."
Al Subbloie is president and CEO of Budderfly, the fastest growing Energy Efficiency as a Service company in the United States.
In this episode, learn about the importance of macrodynamics when starting a business, why fear holds most entrepreneurs back, and whether grinding hard is better than having talent. Listen to Al’s philosophy about turning a loss into a win, finding pleasure in your work, and being disciplined about curiosity.
Here's the timestamps for the episode:
- (00:00) - Intro
- (5:00) - Cutting My Teeth At Anderson Consulting
- (6:40) - Fear Holds Entrepreneurs Back
- (9:40) - Starting My First business
- (12:00) - Look At Macrodynamics When Starting A Business
- (15:00) - Why I Founded Tangoe
- (24:00) - The Intersection of Sports And Business
- (26:00) - Grinding Vs. Talent
- (28:15) - What Is It Like Going Public?
- (31:25) - How To Turn A Loss Into A Win
- (35:25) - Learning To See Work As Play
- (41:11) - How To Find Your Passion
- (43:23) - Be Disciplined About Curiosity
Al’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/al-subbloie-92b5302/